Skip to content

Foreign Transcripts

graudation 3 Keys

  • Students who are 18 years of age or older and have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States and want to transfer any of those units to Citrus College must obtain a complete evaluation of their foreign transcripts.
  • A detailed, course-by-course foreign transcript evaluation is required even if the foreign course work has already been accepted by another college or university in the United States.
  • Students who are under 18 years of age must prove either US high school graduation by submitting an official high school transcript, or submit a foreign high school transcript evaluation to prove comparable US high school graduation before acceptance.
  • Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by one of the approved organizations listed in Citrus College Admissions and Records website. These organizations are private enterprises who charge a fee for their services. Students seeking a foreign transcript evaluation must follow the procedures outlined by the organization providing the evaluation. In all instances, original, official documentation will be required when requesting the evaluation.