Skip to content

Current Student Requests

Below is a list of requests that can now be completed online. Note: If you have already started a request, do not start a new request. Go to your User Home Page to continue working on your request.

grad dinner
Letter Requests

Volunteer at the ISC Apply Now!
Concurrent Enrollment
Apply Now!Do you plan on enrolling at another US institution Part-Time while keeping your I-20 at Citrus College? In order to enroll at another US institution, the International Student Center (ISC) must provide you a Concurrent Enrollment Letter. The other institution will require this letter prior to you starting classes at their institution.
  1. Click HERE to upload your Proof of Concurrent Enrollment once you register in the class(es) at another college/university.
  2. Once your grades have posted, submit your official transcript(s) to Admissions & Records so you can receive credit at Citrus College towards your Program of Study.

Enrollment Verification
Generic Apply NowDo you need a letter verifying that you are currently enrolled at Citrus College? An Enrollment Verification can be used when applying for a Driver's License at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or a Social Security Number (SSN) at the Social Social Security Administration (SSA). An Enrollment Verification can also be used to confirm that all your Citrus College fees have been paid, or any other reason you may need a letter from the International Student Center (ISC).

Family Visitor Invitation
Apply Now!Do you plan on having a family member visit you in the United States? Your visitor might need an Invitation Letter from the International Student Center (ISC) in order to apply for a Visitor Visa.

Release Information and/or Documents to be received by a 3rd Party
Apply Now!Authorize someone besides yourself to pick up documents or receive information on your behalf.

beach 1
Immigration Requests

Add New Dependent
Apply Now!If you would like to add a dependent (spouse or child under the age of 21) to your current F-1 Visa I-20 to accompany you in the United States, you will need to request I-20s for your dependents to obtain F-2 visas.

Social Security Number Request Letter
Apply Now!Have you been hired on-campus and need your SSN in order to start working? Apply here for the letter you need to request a SSN card from the Glendora Social Security Office after you have received your hire letter from the Citrus College department that hired you.

Change of Financial Support
Apply Now!If your sponsor changes while you are studying at Citrus College, you may request to update your I-20 to reflect your new sponsor's information. This is especially important if you plan to renew your visa!

Transfer Out
Generic Apply NowIf you plan to transfer from Citrus College to another US school, you must complete this process to notify the International Student Center (ISC) of your intent to transfer. Upon submission of this request, we will update your SEVIS record, thereby giving the new school access to your record.
Leave of Absence or Return Home
Apply Now!If you need to return home and you want the ISC to pause or end your I-20 so you do not have trouble returning to the US in the future, click the "Apply Now" button above to upload a copy of your plane ticket and answer a few questions about why you are returning home.

I-20 Reprint
If you lost or damaged your current I-20, you can request a new I-20.
I-20 Extension
Generic Apply NowA student must submit an updated SEP (Student Education Plan) from a counselor with classes listed to complete a program of study in future terms, past the End Date listed on the student's current I-20. The student must also submit an updated official current bank statement and Financial Guarantee from the person listed on the bank statement before an I-20 Extension can be created.
SEVIS Reinstatement Request
Apply Now!Has your I-20 been Terminated? Do you want to apply to USCIS to reinstatement your current I-20 so you can continue studying at Citrus College?
Reduced Course Load (RCL)

Generic Apply NowImmigration regulations require international students in F-1 status to register for and complete a full course load (12 units) in each fall and spring semester. A student who wishes to drop below a full course load must obtain the approval from the International Student Center (ISC) in advance. An F-1 student who drops below 12 units without prior approval from the ISC will lose lawful F-1 status.

Employment Requests

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
Coming Soon!
Please visit the ISC to apply.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is an off-campus work authorization that some F-1 students may be eligible for, based on their program of study. Immigration regulations require international students in F-1 status to request work authorization from the International Student Center (ISC) prior to accepting any off-campus employment.

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Request
Apply Now!Please visit the ISC to apply.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a work authorization that allows F-1 students to work for up to one year after they complete their program of study. Applications should be submitted at least 3 months prior to completion of your program of study.

OPT Employment Update
Apply Now!While on Optional Practical Training (OPT), you are required to report all employment accepted on this authorization within 90 days of receiving your authorization to work card. Submit a new application each time you change or add a new job.